New Nokia

Ramadan IFTAR or IFTAREE (Breaking of Fast during

IFTAR or IFTAREE (Breaking of Fast during

the Islamic month of Ramadan)

Iftar, refers to the

evening meal for

breaking the daily fast

during the Islamic

month of Ramadan. Or

a meal served at the

end of the fasting day

during Ramadan, to break the day's fast.

Literally, "breakfast." Iftar during Ramadan is

often done as a community, with Muslims

gathering to break their fast together.

The time for Iftar is 12 to 15 minutes after

Sunset. It is better to offer 'Magrib Namaz/

salat' and then break one's fast, preferably

with water, milk or dates.

The following Dua may be recited at the

time of breaking one's fast:

ALLAAHUMMA LAKA S'UMTU WA A'LAA

RIZQIKA AFT'ARTU WA A'LAYKA

TAWAWKKALTU

O my Allah, for Thee, I fast, and with the

food Thou gives me I break the fast, and I

rely on Thee

Ameer ul-Moomineen Ali Ibne Abi Taalib

(A.S.) used to recite the following du'a

before Iftaar:

BISMILLAAH ALLAAHUMMA LAKA S'UMNAA

WA A'LAA RIZQIKA AFT'ARNAA FA-

TAQABBAL MINNAA INNAKA ANTAS

SAMEE-U'L A'LEEM

In the name of Allah, O Allah, we fast, and

with the food Thou gives us we break the

fast, an obligation we fulfill, and Thou art

Hearer, Knower

While taking the first mouthful recite:

BISMILLAAHIR RAH'MAANIR RAH'EEM YAA

WAASI-A'L MAGHFIRATI IGHFIR LEE

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the

Merciful, O He whose indulgence is

boundless, forgive me

Recite Soorah Al-Qadr and give alms in the

name of Allah (SWT).

Power of Dua at the time of Iftaar, Iftaree

(Fast breaking during Ramadan)

Once Prophet Moosa

/ Musa / Moses

(peace be upon him)

asked Almighty Allah

(SWT): O Allah! You

have granted me the honor and privilege

of talking to you directly, Have you given

this privilege to any other person?

Almighty Allah (SWT) replied, O Moosa /

Musa / Moses during the last period I am

going to send an Ummat / Ummah

(Community or Nation), who will be the

Ummat / Ummah (Community or Nation)

of Muhammad (SAW) with dry lips, parched

tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken

deep into their sockets, with livers dry and

stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger -

will call out to me (in dua) they will be

much much closer to me than you O

Moosa / Musa / Moses! While you speak to

me there are 70000 veils between you and

me but at the time of iftaar there will not

be a single veil between me and the fasting

Ummati of Muhammad (SAW). O Moosa /

Musa / Moses I have taken upon myself the

responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will

never refuse the dua of a fasting person!

KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED WITH DUA

BEFORE BREAKING YOUR FAST

Never underestimate the power of dua.

When nothing helps only dua helps.

Every night of Islamic month of Ramadan

do the following

Recite Soorah Al-Qadr 1000 times and

Soorah Al-Dukhaan 100 times.

Recite

ALLAAHUMMA RABBA SHAHRI

RAMAZ'AANAL LAD'EE ANZALTA FEEHIL

QUR-AANA WAFTARAZ'TA A'LAA I'BAADIKA

FEEHlS S'IYAAMA S'ALLI A'LAA

MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMAD

WARZUQNEE H'AJJA BAYTIKAL H'ARAAM

FEE A'AMEE HAAD'AA WA FEE KULLI A'AM

WAGHFIR LEE TILKAD'D'UNOOBAL I'Z'AAM

FA-INNAHOO LAA YAGHFIRUHAA

GHAYRUKA YAA RAH'MAAN YAA A'LLAAM

O Allah, the Lord, (this is) the month of

Ramadan, in it Thou revealed the Holy

Quran, and in it made obligatory "fasting"

upon Thy servants, send blessings on

Muhammad and on the children of

Muhammad, and provide us with the

means to go to Thy Sacred House for "Hajj"

this year and every year; and in this month

forgive my grave sins, verily, other than

Thee, no one can liberate (me) from its

consequences, O Beneficent, O Omniscient.

Recite Dua-e-Iftitaah. Download Dua-e-

Iftitaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment